Repeat Text Using Template
Use this tool to repeat each line of text by using the below options.
As you can see from the example given, this tool is useful for generating HTML and code.
In the example, a list of states is converted into an HTML bullet list.
The options are:
- Identify text to print before the first line
- Identify text to print after the last line
- For each line
- Identify text to print at beginning of line
- Identify text to print at end of line
- Identify text to print between each line
- Optionally display processed text as HTML. The HTML view will display at the bottom.